Monday, February 1, 2016

Week #67 - Serving with my heart, might, mind, and strength and it feels amazing!!!

Hello Mom,

Haha I CAN NOT BELIEVE I am flippin 20 years old. That sounds far too mature and far too... grown up. Maybe I havent quite sunk in to that frame yet. I will with time.

Well things with Elder CaƱete are slowly improving.... President got way bold with him on the phone the other day. I wont repeat exactly what President told him, but lets just say that my companion woke up a bit.

HOWEVER. He is sick as a dog right now. His fever fluctuates from 101 to 103.8 every few hours. Please pray for him to feel better so we can get back out to work. I am down right sick of just sitting here in the apartment. I want to get out and work so bad. I guess I just have to be patient.

I am learning to love him. I found the best way to win his heart was to ask him to teach me their native language Warey-Warey. The Lord has blessed me with the gift of tongues for much more than just communicating with investigators. I am learning it about 5 times faster than I learned Tagalog.

The Ward is doing pretty good. Finally got some other people to accept callings so then the responsibility is a little more spread out. I am absoluteness ecstatic about the new ward mission leader. With his help we are going to change this place.

Anyway, thank you for the update on packages. I havent gotten it yet but it is probably in the mission home. I may get it in a few hours because the office Elders are driving up to Dagupan to eat pizza and go bowling with me to celebrate my birthday:).

I am happy. It feels so great to be able to say that. I am just happy. I am serving with my heart, might, mind, and strength and it feels amazing. Please keep on being happy too. I will see you before you know it:)

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment