Monday, February 22, 2016

Week #70 ~ Happy but Stressed!!! Hurdles to overcome!

Hey Mom,

Man 70 weeks. Ha I have to really work hard to not get trunky, because I am not that far away anymore.

I will be honest, I miss home sooooo bad. I miss American food and clean streets and cement buildings. I miss Autumn when it isnt a bajillion degrees.

Anyway, enough of that haha.

Things are going good here. To answer your question, my companion is still really new, only about 6 months. Even though we are kind of a power companionship, we are facing some serious disappointments. Our investigators are just dropping like flies because of persecution:(. It is discouraging at times, but we are not going to let our efforts weaken or lower our expectations.

I am incredibly stressed out right now about this area. I feel a huge weight on my shoulders to fix this area. My body is not reacting well to the stress. I am not really sleeping that well. My acne came back and got really bad. I am going to talk to sister Deyro about it and get her input. Its honestly really frustrating and only adds to the stress.

We are not going to have a baptism after all this week because our 9 year old investigators is flipping addicted to coffee. GAAHHHH.

We will be working with him this week to help him overcome it. Its especially frustrating because his mom is a member and she just stands by. Honestly there is some serious 3rd world parenting in this country. They just let their kids do whatever they want.

Anyway I dont want to go on a rant about that right now.

Overall even though I am really stressed, I am happy doing the Lords work. I know with his help it will all turn out okay.

I love you all so much:) Keep holding family prayer

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment