Monday, January 25, 2016

Week #66 - Fisher's of Men and Primary kids . . . Lots of them!

Hey Mom,

Answers to Questions.

No, I did not lose all my mission pictures. I was lucky enough to have had the sense to move all my pictures to my USB when I was in the office just before it got stolen.

About the boat haha. We live on the mainland of the philippines and we have to take a boat to the area. Our apartment is in the ZL's area. There are no apartment complexes on the island (there are barely any concrete buildings actually). The area is just one road that is probably about a mile long. On both sides of the road there are mga palaisdaan or "fish ponds" for miles and miles. Almost all the houses there are just little bamboo huts that hang over the water of the fish ponds. People here make a living by getting the meat out of muscle shells and selling them. I helped a member the other day for fun and I actually got pretty good at it hahaha.

Well. This is downright the hardest thing I have ever done in my flipping life. There are probably 3 times more primary children that attend church than adults. We are slowly making progress.

My companion needs our prayers badly. thats all I will say about it for now. Some things happened that I dont want to write about. I will tell you after my mission.

Thank you so much for taking care of the card and camera and stuff. I still have a pair of glasses so dont worry. I love you so much:)

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment