Monday, September 5, 2016

Week #96 - Prince, Romeo and a Plan for the Future!

Mom & Dad,

I am sorry mom I dont think I am going to be able to get the BYU info in:/ My notes got kinda lost in the transfer:( and we are just so dang busy.

Its okay though. As far as I can decide so far I think this is the plan.

I am going to get a job in the first week of November. I take the ACT in December 10. Then go to the Chillicothe Recording Workshop in January. Then if there are some kind of summer classes available on the pathways online program I will do that, then fall of 2017 I will go to Idaho or Provo. I wish that somehow I could squeeze in a semester at Sinclair or Edison in there so I could get my schooling done to be a paramedic to pay for school, but I may need to find other options because I will be gone for the whole month of January and part of February, so I cant really go to school for the 2016-17 school year anywhere. Is there a way I can just get on BYU's website and do the registration myself? I can probably get away with asking permission from President to do that this week, because I know he allows missionaries to do that. I will try it and let you know. Hopefully you can respond and send me a link to the site so then its not to hard for me to find. Uhg this is kinda freaking me out planning for all this stuff haha.

Anyway here is the update on the week:)

Elder Sabiano and I are experiencing tons of miracles. It feels like the Spirit has been poured out on our area. I think it is because Elder Sabiano and I are really unified in our companionship. He is a spectacular missionary and I am glad to have the opportunity to work with him.

Tatay Romeo has now gone 6 days without smoking. We fasted for him yesterday and last week we bought him 200 snow bears haha.

We have a new investigator named Prince. He is VERY interested in Joseph Smith and said he felt something powerful and different when we taught him.

Once again the church service on Sunday was so spiritual, and the investigators all have really good fellow shippers and friends. Looks like we am going to be blessed with at least 4 baptisms in my last transfer:)

I love you!!! Stay Happy! Have fun!!!

Elder Dahle

PS can you get some info about my homecoming talk? Am I going to be given a topic? how many minutes do I have to speak? The earlier I can prepare the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment