Monday, August 15, 2016

Week #93 - Dedicated investigators who came to church in a Monsoon!!!

Mom & Dad,

THAT IS SOOOO COOL! You should find out what her maiden name is so then I can find her ka-maganak and teach them haha.

The flooding here is so bad right now. We got rained on every day this week. Literally I have not seen the sun all week. Not even once.

Also I do not have any dry clothing haha. I hand-washed my clothes on Thursday and hung them out on the clothes line and they just keep getting rained on. The forecast says we should get some sun later today so maybe I can get some dry clothing finally:)

Anyway. This week we found so many new investigators. We were given a referral from a bishop in another ward in Dagupan. It is a whole family!! They are all listening to the discussions and all came to church yesterday despite the monsoon rains. They have committed to be baptized on September 10! They are so elect:) (Sanchez is their Family name)

Also we are teaching another family, the Sison Family. The husband of this family is so elect and ready, but his wife really doesnt want to let go of Catholicism, so we have some work left to do to help her, but I believe that she is close. Brother Sison came to church yesterday:)

The recent converts are doing great! Both Patty and Lester are attending institute and both might go on a mission. Edgar's school schedule makes institute difficult but last week he finished the book of mormon and started again and is in 1 Nephi 14. He bore such a strong testimony of the divinity of the Book of Mormon.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL SOON

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment