Monday, August 8, 2016

Week #92 A Baptism and OFFICIAL FLIGHT PLANS HOME!

Hey Mom & Dad,

Yes go ahead and schedule the ACT for December 10.

ITS OFFICIAL! I got my flight plans. I go from Manila to Detroit, then to Dayton and I land at 4:45pm on October 26th:). I am so excited to see you:)

This week was so good:) Virgie got baptized!! Heres the picture 



She gave the funniest, shortest testimony ever after her baptism she just got up and said "well this is pretty much an accident that I met the Elders and got baptized, but I have a really warm feeling right now so I guess its good.... in the name of Jesus Christ Amen" hahaha. She has overcome so much, and she is excited to move on to the next steps towards salvation.

Albert and Diana will be sealed sometime in November because the temple is closed until November:) I wont be able to make it but I am really happy and excited for them.

Sorry I didnt write this much this week:( I will write more next week. 

I love you:)



Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment