Monday, March 23, 2015

Week #21 - Getting to know new Comps

Hey all!

Wow, this week has been super wild. Hard in some respects. Easy in others. There are two new Elders in our house. Elder Arrington, and Elder Estipona. Elder Estipona is from Baugio and is a visa waiter. His real mission is in New Zealand haha so we have been helping him with English. Its wierd to know I am so close to Derek haha. I do not at all suspect that we will ever see eachother ha, but its cool to know he is close haha. Elder Arrington is just a super swell guy with a heart of gold. He is so hardworking and always has good advice for me, and he is doing a spectacular job training Elder Estipona. My companion Elder Yadao is cool. We have a lot of differences. Anyways, I love him. Tell everyone I love them, Im annoyed my letter hasnt gotten to you, tell ethan to keep singing so he and I can write music when I get home, tell paige that I expect a nobel prize and a nephew when I return haha. I love you mom, Keep reading PMG.

Elder Dahle

PS. Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage is a spectacular piece of literature. If you want motivation to be more chistlike, like I do. Read it. I started that 800 page book two weeks ago and finished it yesterday. It will BLOW your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment