Monday, October 17, 2016

Week #102 - Now give it to me straight!!!

Parental unit,

YES! I am totally cool with staying in a room with Josh! In some ways I think it will be better.

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!

This week has been WEIRD haha. This upcoming week will be even weirder because I have Career Workshop and Closing Testimony Meeting and all that. I will be traveling back and forth from Alaminos to Urdaneta a bunch of times so its going to be exhausting for sure.

I am going to be buying a souvenir for everyone this week so I will withdraw some more money than I usually do.

Also YES! I GOT THE PACKAGE AND YOU ALL BETTER GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER. IS PAIGE PREGNANT OR NOT?

I spent more time marveled about that than I did trying to figure out that message ahaha.

anyway I love you all so much!:) I will see you soon!!

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment