Monday, October 10, 2016

Week #101 - "The finish line is in sight, but I really want to earn it. I really want to cross it as spent and tired and exhausted as the Lord can make me."




Mom & Dad,

The package still has not arrived:( if it doesn't come before I leave I am just going to have them give it to Elder CaƱete- is that okay?

By the way- You should contact Meghan Clark. That is my grandsons mom (sounds weird haha); you should just give her the low down on how the mission goes and try to answer some of her questions. Tell her that I have seen and worked with her son a lot and that he is dong GREAT, he is healthy, happy, and in good hands:) maybe do it a little discreetly haha;)

I am so excited to see the marching band shows! Sounds so great! I have actually heard Heartbeat before- Dylan Shomper and I were suggesting that show years ago haha.

Dinner- okay I dont even know what I want because that all sounds so good haha. I think we should just do Pizza:) you know how I feel about pizza haha. But also, after a couple days I want to cook a couple filipino dishes for the family:) I hope all the ingredients can be found ha.

Anyway, this is my favorite one liner from conference!!!

"NONE BUT SAINTS CAN BE HAPPY UNDER EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE" - Eliza R. Snow

I loved conference so much, it felt like each of the speaker was speaking individually to me and helping me get ready for life after my mission.

I have really been dedicating these last days in the mission to trying to find and talk to as many people as we can. I am trying to just keep a sense of urgency and be conscience of my remaining time (or lack thereof). I felt a boost of energy come to me as I turned my calender to October and saw the picture of home. The finish line is in sight, but I really want to earn it. I really want to cross it as spent and tired and exhausted as the Lord can make me.

I love you!!!

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment