Monday, March 28, 2016

Week #75 Weird! I am a giant at playing basketball here!

Hey Family:)

Before I forget; please get a copy of "The Infinite Atonement" by Tad R. Callister (not sure if thats how you spell his name).

Ha it made me soooo happy to read all that advice because those are really the questions that I had and I have yet to answer. As far as genre is concerned he mentioned somthing like the Killers or Temper Trap or Mumford, or even One Republic. Go look up "all these things that Ive done" by the Killers or "Crossfire" by Brandon Flowers and you will see the kind of style we are going for, kinda like before but without the punk roots.

Of course I really have no idea because I am still 6 months away from home but, we will see I guess.

As far as getting married to a "a nice little LDS girl to get married to who loves you, your music and wants to see you on stage"

That is indeed the plan haha. Its kinda hard to imagine right now but I guess well just see what happens.

Ha there is so much "well see"... The first 6 months home are going to be wild. Its going to be hard, fun, sad, exciting and terrifying all in one.

Anyway, I dont have much to tell you about the things that happened this week.

I got chased by a trans-gender. Not really the first time thats happened on my mission but it was especially absurd this time cuz he/she chased us a longgg way. There are a lot of those in are area. We have taught a few but it is kinda tough to get them to take it seriously.

I have NO clue if I am transferring.

I will be totally honest and say that I want to get out of this area so bad and get a breather in a stake center area again or something, but I dont see it happening, because president knows I am growing and learning here as painful as it is. For the first time I think I am going to stay somewhere for 3 transfers.

Anyway I am going to go play basketball with the other Elders in the Zone (which is always a blast because even though im not spectacular, I still tower about 1 foot above the rest haha).

I love you so much. I am sorry I cant send pictures, the internet is just too slow:(

Have a great week:)

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment