Monday, March 7, 2016

Week #72 - Short but sweet (except for the sewage pit part!)

Hey mom and dad!

I am sorry but this one is going to be kinda short.

This week was so good and was an adventure in itself! Ill wrap it up in some bullet points

> I fell in a sewage pit. dont ask how or why I will just have to send pictures next week

>our investigators that are close to baptism came to church and are really making some good progress!

>Elder Eter and I are a really powerful companionship and we are giving this area all weve got even though there are a lot of really hard headed people here.

I am sorry but I am totally out of my brain right now with english right now I will just have to do better next week:(

Its getting bad. Its like I think so flippin slow. I will try to right it all on paper the night before:(

Anyway I love you so much! have a good week!

PS as for ethan just VERY genlty encourage him and show your love

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment