Memories of Alex’s 2015 Christmas call
Despite MANY technical difficulties, lots of frustration & tears we did get to talk to the boy!!! Here are our favorite memories:
· Advised his siblings to do homework and work hard at school!
· He was actually excited to leave the music performing behind in the mission field so he can focus more on the missionary work and teaching.
· Favorite place in the mission was the Mountains he climbed in his first area with Elder Skinner
· Had no favorite Tagalog word – loved the language.
· Favorite food is fresh pineapple.
· Is excited to be traveling on a boat to get this his area in Dagupan where he is transferring to.
· Excited to be teaching in the field again and not in the office partly because he never got much of a P-Day.
· Needed a HAIRCUT!
· He was shocked by Josh’s deep voice and how tall everyone was!
· He did ask if we had seen Star Wars and was so sad that he wasn’t getting to see it!
· He seemed happy!
· Loves his mission!
· Loves President Deyro