Monday, June 22, 2015

Week # 34 Buffalo tongue!

Dearest Family,

Well I will start this off by telling you I ate water buffalo tongue. Ha. It was honestly WAAYYY GOOD. This week was challenging and a lot of things did not really work out as we had hoped, worked, and prayed for. I will be honest and say that is seems as if the adversary is working as hard in this area as we are. Investigators are going through an extra onslaught of persecution, we as missionaries are feeling the discouragement and inadequacies of our own efforts. But we know "the Lord qualifies whom he calls" so we have held on to that extra tight the past few days. But no matter what we know we really can do it because of the wonderful insight Nephi gives us in 3:7, that "The Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of men save it be he shall prepare a way".

I hope that all of you are happy, and healthy and not eating water buffalo tongue haha. I am doing great, and we are about half way through my last transfer training Elder Baldove, so about 3 and a half weeks left to go. I feel like I am going to transfer after that, which is sad because I LOVE it here in Mangaldan 2A, anmd I love the members here. But sadly that is much more likely to give E. Baldove a chance to lead the area. I am working hard, we are having a blast and changing this area everyday. I love you all so much and I hope you are working hard to come closer to your savior. He loves you. He knows you. He is proud of you. Have a great week this week and pray always that ye may come of conqueror.

Elder Dahle

No comments:

Post a Comment